Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things are moving...sloooowly

I know Simon sent out an email earlier but since I just got up from resting and had lunch I thought I'd chime in myself.


This is definitely the most perplexing labor I've had so far. I've been having mild contractions(very mild) for about 11 hours now (maybe rating a 2 on a scale from 1 to 10)- and time wise they are every 10-15 minutes apart (no real pattern). Every time I doze off I have another contraction so it's hard to get good rest.

Since my longest labor has ever been 12 hours in it's entirety, I'm not sure what to expect from here on out. At least the kids are at mom and dad's and Simon is taking wonderful care of me. Whitaker's heart rate and position are great so that's another praise.

Please pray the contractions become more consistent and intense. We'll continue to keep everyone posted...

1 comment:

Jewelia said...

Yeah!!! We pray things move along soon! Isn't it funny how labors can be so different, even if all your others were similar?! With Nadia, my contractions were very mild on the early end of labor and it seemed like it wasn't time, but it actually was. Don't be disheartened! Whitaker still may come sooner than it seems! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails