Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Week 41 - I'm still here...

Yes, I'm still here and yes, I still have a smile on my face.

My 41 week appointment went well yesterday. Whitaker is moving around lots, I gained another pound (or so), blood pressure, and pulse are great, and my belly is measuring 39 weeks (Interesting fact: It's common to measure a little less than the week you are at this stage once the baby has dropped into the pelvis). See, I am making progress!

So, what lies ahead? I was 5 days past my due date with Jackson and Haviland and 10 days past my due date with Bennett, so as I've said before, this is nothing new. Right now I am 7 days past my due date. If 42 weeks arrives and there is no baby then we will schedule a biophysical profile at the OB's on Whitaker and then and only then will we discuss the "i" word - induction. It simply is not necessary at this point- thankyouverymuch! :)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh Kelli!! My goodness girl! I feel for you! I know you'll keep us posted! I'm constantly checking to see...lol...God Bless and my prayers are with you!

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Hang in there! :)

Sara said...

Great attitude! You are an inspiration to someone who's trying not to get the "Pleeeease come early this time!" bug. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails