Monday, July 14, 2008

What a man!!

What a man I have!!!

Would you believe we had ((cringe)) THREE mice in the house and Simon trapped them all without the blink of an eye??
This is definitely one of those times when I am reminded how blessed I am to have a husband like him. I was doing the typical standing-on-the-couch-squeemish-thing and he jumped up, got right to work with the traps and in no time they were history. Even though I thanked him I wonder if he really knows just how loved and cared for that made me feel.

Thank you honey for taking care of us day in and day out. This may have been a mere household chore for you, but it was a true act of service and just one of the qualities about you that I love so very much!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

That is just plain AWESOME! I just was laughing listening to the song. I like how you use the music to sort of describe the post. You are hysterical!

Related Posts with Thumbnails