Saturday, March 27, 2010

Story of the World blog

With next week being our last week of Classical Conversations, I have mixed emotions. We love our CC family and the weekly accountability, but will also enjoy slowing down a bit and digging into some subjects we have only skimmed.

The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: Volume 1: Ancient Times: From the Earliest Nomads to the Last Roman Emperor, Revised EditionOne thing the kids have loved this year is listening to the audio cds and reading The Story of the World: Volume 1. At the beginning of the school year, I had activities all mapped out (in my head of course) of how we would explore each chapter, but needless to say, that didn't happen.

Now that we'll have 24 weeks off, I'm excited to go back and wanted to share this awesome blog, Our Story of the World Journey, that I think will help me make the most of it. Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails