Tuesday, July 7, 2009

8 bags and counting

Well, three bags are packed for checking and another five carry-ons are ready. Let me just say that I'm GLAD there are restrictions on how much luggage we can take!



I'm going to try to keep the blog updated while we're away. We'll see how it goes! Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel and that we all stay healthy. :)

Oh yeah, and although it's a week late here's a belly shot at 26 weeks. This week I'm officially in my third trimester. Goodness, time has flown. And no, we're still not a bit closer to a name!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Have fun-we miss you guys! And friends like you!

Sara said...

Cute jammies. Aren't those jammies? I hope we can get our name by 26 weeks! I hope we have our name by the end of THIS week! Safe travels.

Related Posts with Thumbnails