Friday, January 2, 2009

Scholastic Dollar Days Sale

Not sure what they have, but who knows...

Scholastic is having their Dollar Days Sale with over 400 items for $1 each + S/H. Shipping starts at $2.25 and you may purchase up to 10 books for that price. Note: This deal is for US Teachers & Homeschoolers only.

Note: I did find a few things, but did have to call Customer Service (1-800-560-6816) to place the order since the online checkout was jammed. I got through right away though and they were very helpful! Just have your item numbers ready and it's a breeze.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I just placed an order...for a whopping $5.25. Three books, plus shipping. Thanks a bunch!
~audrey

Classical Conversations said...

Happy New Year!

This isn't really related to the sale (I'm sure it's great!), but since you're a regular on my blog, I wanted to give you a personal heads up about my exciting news this week.

I'm going to be interviewing Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee on my NEW talk radio show Wednesday, January 7, at 1pm.

The direct link for the show is:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/1SmartMama/2009/01/07/Governor-Mike-Huckabee-and-Leigh

I'd love for you to call in to talk to the governor - just call after you hear his voice so the lines aren't tied up for his call.

In the meantime, would you pass on the message to anyone you think would be interested?

Thanks! Hope to hear from you Wednesday!

-Leigh

Related Posts with Thumbnails