Monday, August 29, 2011

Sermon Notes

During the sermon at our church we have KidsQuest for children  in 2nd grade and below. Since Jackson was moving into 3rd grade this year I wanted to make the transition for him staying through the whole service a positive one, so I started searching for something to involve him and to hopefully create discussion for the following week.

I found a few ideas online, but ended up coming up with my own sheet I've uploaded here.

Jackson has used it the last few weeks and while no great discussions have come out of it yet, I love that he is engaging in at least the basics and learning to take even the simplest of notes.


Here are a couple others that I found online: Sermon Notes for Kids and Sermon Note taking Sheet.

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails