Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Faith Promise Update

Last month I shared about our decision to keep track of extra money that comes in and wanted to report.

In a short time of six weeks we've counted a total of $286.47!!! I am astounded that this much money has come into our hands in such a short period of time.

Where did this money come from? I was asked to teach a sign language class, consigned some clothes, got an unexpected refund from the hospital from Whitaker's stay back in December, and received a credit from my Amazon Associates account from people like you purchasing things by clicking my Amazon link to the right. (Thank you very much for that!!) It has added up very quickly.

What will we do with this money? We will donate it to our church's Faith Promise fund which goes to support missions and projects that are not included in the every day budget. Maybe a single parent will need groceries, maybe a missionary will need extra help, maybe..., maybe... , maybe.

The possibilities are endless!

Yea God!!


post signature

1 comment:

Ali said...

That sure is incredible! Also, challenging. I know I am leaving money on the table, you encourage me to pick it up and pass it on! Thanks for the update!

Related Posts with Thumbnails