Monday, February 1, 2010

Swagbucks, anyone?

I read about Swagbucks recently and thought I'd give it a go.

You can earn FREE gift cards to Target, Amazon and more. Just click HERE to find out how easy it is!

Here's what I learned in the fewest words written by My Frugal Adventures:


Free Gift Cards
Basically you register and download the toolbar. You can do any online searches using your Swagbucks toolbar and you are randomly awarded bucks. The toolbar gives you the same results as Google or Ask.com so it is basically effortless. There are a variety of gift cards to chose from including Target, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks etc..

There is absolutely no charge and once you accumulate enough points you just request your gift card. Then it posts to your account and you can use it immediately. You can accumulate as many gift cards as you like and use them all at once to get items totally for free.

This is an awesome program and you can get started right HERE.


post signature

3 comments:

gifton said...

Oooh I wondered if this was worth doing. I'll have to give it a go. Hope your family is doing wonderful. Miss you!

Just His Best said...

Yes, so far, so good! In less than a week's time I've gotten 8 Swagbucks for internet searches, 73 Swagbucks for sending in an old cell phone and 4 Swagbucks for purchasing a gift card for a birthday present. That's a total so far of 85 Swagbucks. That gets me a free $10 Amazon gift card with some Swagbucks left over.

Also, if you use the link I gave you to sign up, I get referral Swagbucks and if you pass it on to your friends you'll get the same.

Yea!!!

Kelli said...

I have thought about Swagbucks for a while. Thanks for the tips!! Also thanks for your sweet comment today!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails