Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 39 and Sweet H



Today makes week 39! While everyone around me is convinced that "it" is going to happen any day, I'm still thinking we've got a week and a half or two left.

I haven't had my checkup this week since my midwife called to say she's fighting a cold and didn't want to take the chance of spreading it, (Thank you!) so she won't be coming until Friday.

Other news is that Haviland is sporting a new haircut and I think she looks adorable even though I'm biased. I have always longed for long, flowing hair for myself and secretly wished the same for my daughter but unfortunately it is not to be. The longer our hair gets, the more stringy and scraggly it becomes.
I finally admitted it and got her hair cut on Friday and it suits her well. I cannot believe she will be five years old in a matter of months!!!


4 comments:

Sara said...

Look at you carrying that baby to term. Way to go!

Ashley said...

love the haircut! susan and I are the same way. glad you're doing well. i admire your patience!

Kasia said...

What a great dress! Can't wait to hear the news...

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Can it really be that time already? I am praying for a beautiful birth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails