Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Opening Pandora's Box

Has everyone heard of Pandora.com except for me? My younger, hipper brother always knows the latest and shared this with me at the beach last week.

It's a free site where you subscribe and then type in the kinds of music you like, favorite artists, etc. and it plays non-stop internet music for you based on your likes and preferences. If you hear an artist or song that you don't like, just click a button to remove it.

I do have to admit that I do not have many CDs and the local Christian station plays the same songs one too many times for my constant everyday listening pleasure so I've really enjoyed this. I think I'll head into the kitchen, take my laptop and dance away as I prep for dinner. One way to take the dinner blahs away for sure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails