Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not that I'm one to complain...

I know all of my posts have been pregnancy related recently, but with this being what is probably my last one, I'm trying to remember and record as much of it as I can.

Typically, I LOVE being pregnant. It's honestly when I feel my best. Now I don't know if it's because I've hit the "advanced maternal age" of 35 years, or if it's just coincidence but I am definitely feeling and experencing things in this pregnancy that I never noticed before. Like...

1. Yesterday my ribs were killing me and I swore I had cracked my ribs from a coughing fit, but today that same pain has left my rib cage and has moved down to my hips. I'm just waiting to see where it ends up tomorrow.
2. I've had a horrible time wearing my contacts and even switched brands thinking that my eyes needed a break from the ones I had, but still the irritation continues which means I've been stuck wearing my glasses.
3. My belly looks pregnant when I stand up, but when I lie down it feels like it has little to no tone and flops to either side depending which direction I'm lying.
4. If I cough or sneeze very hard, I wet my pants.

So there you go. Good thing I love being pregnant or else I might start getting seriously depressed... :)

3 comments:

Kasia said...

Right there with ya girl!!! (though not currently preg.), esp. on #4!!! It shows you have high self esteem that you can admit and publish that! I'm impressed. Hang in there! You have an exciting trip to look forward to! :)

Sara said...

I'm already noticing differences (like the leakage issue) on #2. I can't imagine what my body would do if I did this twice more!

Anonymous said...

Right there with you, girl. I'll be posting something similar soon.
ash

Related Posts with Thumbnails