Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Curriculum for 2008

Finally, I've gotten around to adding this year's curriculum to the right. This doesn't include all of our Classical Conversations materials, but is a good portion of it. My next goal is to write a blog entitled "A Simple Girl's Introduction to Classical Education". I was overwhelmed with the idea of it in the beginning and it took a while for it all to "click". Now that it has, I want to simplify it in hopes that Classical Education is something that others will want to learn more about.

2 comments:

Our Journey to Africa said...

You go girl, because Ashley and I plan to go at it full force next fall and I don't want to get overwhelmed at the orientation meetings.
P.S. Would you be able to carve out some time in the next two weeks to help me get started on my "family tree". I want to make one for my mom and mom-in-law for Christmas, but I have no idea where to start! Plus, it would be fun to hang out again! I'll make hot cocoa and the kids can watch polar express while we get creative. If you can do it, just let me know when and I'll give you directions to my house. :)
~audrey

Sara said...

I want to hear all about CC! Chuck is even curious. I'm convinced it's something we should look into more. There's no one to teach it here in Jackson, but I'm sure there is in Atlanta...

Related Posts with Thumbnails